Monday, October 10, 2011

The Day I Trailed A Pararazzo

The story is centralized around a day in the life of Wagner, a paparazzo, who travels to different celebrities houses to take pictures of them. The central conflict of the story was a bit confusing to me but if i had to describe it Wagner tries to get photos of Michael Douglas and Sarah Jessica Parker, and then the Kardashians. My opinion of the story is twofold, I think that the character, Wagner, could be interesting but the story doesn't concentrate on his origin nor focus on his profession from a wider scope. I would suggest readers only click on the article based on their interest of paparazzi. The larger human themes in the story is the attempt to humanize the paparazzi, and the questions that arrise from my perspective are: Why should I care about Wagner? And why is the author interested in Wagner?


No comments:

Post a Comment